About Grassroot Soccer

Mission: Grassroot Soccer uses the power of soccer to educate, inspire, and mobilize communities to stop the spread of HIV.

Vision: A world mobilized through soccer to prevent new HIV infections.

Strategy: To achieve our mission, we continuously improve our innovative HIV prevention and life-skills curriculum, share our program and concept effectively, and utilize the popularity of soccer to increase our impact.

http://www.grassrootsoccer.org/

Grassroot Video: Who We Are, What We Do.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Secret Santa

To celebrate our HCT success we decided to have a staff dinner (also for Christmas party purposes).  We went to Primi Piatti on Tuesday with secret santa gifts.  I had Jim and gave him a snow globe ornament with his name on it that I saw in a store and a gift certificate to a bookstore that has become a bit of a joke for us.  It's called CUM books and is Christian literature.

Pumeza had me and bought me a watch.  I love it, but I wonder if she went over our R100 limit we had set.

Dinner was nice.  Mpumi came and first order of business was ordering everyone tequila shots.  Yuck. 

After dinner I went with Ngwenya to Danny's new apartment.  Some of the other City Lads ladies were there (Tall, Nowie, Chika, and Amy).  Her new place is amazing.  It's right on the beach in Summerstrand.  So cute.  We went back there the other night and just watched TV and hung out.  I miss TV so much!  I just want to go to a hotel for a day and watch TV the whole time.  That's how much I love and miss television!

No comments:

Post a Comment