About Grassroot Soccer

Mission: Grassroot Soccer uses the power of soccer to educate, inspire, and mobilize communities to stop the spread of HIV.

Vision: A world mobilized through soccer to prevent new HIV infections.

Strategy: To achieve our mission, we continuously improve our innovative HIV prevention and life-skills curriculum, share our program and concept effectively, and utilize the popularity of soccer to increase our impact.

http://www.grassrootsoccer.org/

Grassroot Video: Who We Are, What We Do.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Chika

CHIKA GOT OFFERED A JOB FOR THE RCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She will be a survey administrator and starting next year will be in the office with us.  I am so excited that she not only has job security, but that I'll get to be around her more.  Chika is so great.  She invited me to spend Christmas with her family and I think I am going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment