About Grassroot Soccer

Mission: Grassroot Soccer uses the power of soccer to educate, inspire, and mobilize communities to stop the spread of HIV.

Vision: A world mobilized through soccer to prevent new HIV infections.

Strategy: To achieve our mission, we continuously improve our innovative HIV prevention and life-skills curriculum, share our program and concept effectively, and utilize the popularity of soccer to increase our impact.

http://www.grassrootsoccer.org/

Grassroot Video: Who We Are, What We Do.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Proteas

Sunday, the 23rd of October we interns went to St. George's Park and saw South Africa (Sorry Proteas) play Australia in Crickit.  The game somehow wasn't very memorable for me.  We moved around a lot and saw our friends so I didn't pay as much attention to the actual match as I had initially wanted to.  Nice afternoon though.  By the time the sun went down I was too cold to stay in my skirt so we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment