About Grassroot Soccer

Mission: Grassroot Soccer uses the power of soccer to educate, inspire, and mobilize communities to stop the spread of HIV.

Vision: A world mobilized through soccer to prevent new HIV infections.

Strategy: To achieve our mission, we continuously improve our innovative HIV prevention and life-skills curriculum, share our program and concept effectively, and utilize the popularity of soccer to increase our impact.

http://www.grassrootsoccer.org/

Grassroot Video: Who We Are, What We Do.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mausam

I saw my first Hindi film in theaters here.  I saw my first Hindi film with English subtitles in a theater!  Mausam!  So cute, beautiful people, AMAZING music, but the filmiest ending EVER written!  It almost ruined the film for me.  It kinda did...but the rest of it is so cute.  I liked it and I can't stop listening to the soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment