About Grassroot Soccer

Mission: Grassroot Soccer uses the power of soccer to educate, inspire, and mobilize communities to stop the spread of HIV.

Vision: A world mobilized through soccer to prevent new HIV infections.

Strategy: To achieve our mission, we continuously improve our innovative HIV prevention and life-skills curriculum, share our program and concept effectively, and utilize the popularity of soccer to increase our impact.

http://www.grassrootsoccer.org/

Grassroot Video: Who We Are, What We Do.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Colts

Jess and I

Watched the Springboks win their opening match this morning at Warren's with Nige and Greg and Tommo (?).  Spent a lot of time with these guys lately so here are some photos to help everyone.  Besides spending time with friends this weekend I have been busy trying to update our site's inventory.  There is pretty much no paper trail for our inventory for the past year so I have been busy updating things and now I'll probably start searching for missing/undocumented items and distributions.  joy.



Greg and I with a woman having her bachelorette party.  She pulled me backwards off my chair right after this photo was taken and you can see it on my face!

Will and Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment