About Grassroot Soccer

Mission: Grassroot Soccer uses the power of soccer to educate, inspire, and mobilize communities to stop the spread of HIV.

Vision: A world mobilized through soccer to prevent new HIV infections.

Strategy: To achieve our mission, we continuously improve our innovative HIV prevention and life-skills curriculum, share our program and concept effectively, and utilize the popularity of soccer to increase our impact.

http://www.grassrootsoccer.org/

Grassroot Video: Who We Are, What We Do.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

RCT

So, I officially hate the RCT and Jim especially.  I filled in for Jim yesterday while he was on vacation.  This meant I drove his team around to schools and helped them out giving surveys, collecting data and such, and collecting dry blood spots.  It was soooo much more interesting than my usual day, plus the day went by very fast.

Bonus: I hung out with Shuffle and Chika all day.  Wouldn't it be nice if I had constant actual work to do? I think it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment