About Grassroot Soccer

Mission: Grassroot Soccer uses the power of soccer to educate, inspire, and mobilize communities to stop the spread of HIV.

Vision: A world mobilized through soccer to prevent new HIV infections.

Strategy: To achieve our mission, we continuously improve our innovative HIV prevention and life-skills curriculum, share our program and concept effectively, and utilize the popularity of soccer to increase our impact.

http://www.grassrootsoccer.org/

Grassroot Video: Who We Are, What We Do.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Recruitment

This week is pretty much preparing for the HCT.  On my side, I have completed the schedule.  All teams have to play their games in addition to going through 2 skillz activities, eating lunch, going through testing and counseling, and having breaks.  It was actually quite fun to put it together.  My first try had a few conflicts, but the second one is quite good if I say so.

The past two mornings I have taken the car with Siya and VIP to schools to recruit schools to play in the tournament as well.  Things are promising so far.  I hope it all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment