About Grassroot Soccer

Mission: Grassroot Soccer uses the power of soccer to educate, inspire, and mobilize communities to stop the spread of HIV.

Vision: A world mobilized through soccer to prevent new HIV infections.

Strategy: To achieve our mission, we continuously improve our innovative HIV prevention and life-skills curriculum, share our program and concept effectively, and utilize the popularity of soccer to increase our impact.

http://www.grassrootsoccer.org/

Grassroot Video: Who We Are, What We Do.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HCT Teams

Work is going well.  I finished recruiting teams for next weekend (with much help from the coaches).  We even had teams asking to join after all our brackets were filled.  I call that success I guess.  I am writing this on a Wednesday at an internet cafe because we have work off today!  Public holiday.  All of our coaches are at a training for next week's Skillz Holiday, but Jess and I made tons and tons of sandwiches for their lunch yesterday so that we wouldn't have to go in to work today.  Thank you Siya.  In a strange place right now.  In 2 weeks I will start traveling a lot - first Vic Falls for an intern Easter and then family time in Germany.  I am very excited and these 2 weeks of work are just me counting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment