About Grassroot Soccer

Mission: Grassroot Soccer uses the power of soccer to educate, inspire, and mobilize communities to stop the spread of HIV.

Vision: A world mobilized through soccer to prevent new HIV infections.

Strategy: To achieve our mission, we continuously improve our innovative HIV prevention and life-skills curriculum, share our program and concept effectively, and utilize the popularity of soccer to increase our impact.

http://www.grassrootsoccer.org/

Grassroot Video: Who We Are, What We Do.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Last Braai




So yesterday we had a bunch of people over to braai and hangout as like a "good-bye" party.  It was great to see everyone again now that we are back from our vacation.  I missed my girls.  The best part though, was afterwards.  We went out to karaoke at Captains - Tall's birthday choice.   Shuffle and I sang "crawl" by Chris Brown before Zuki challenged me to a solo-off.  She sang "Grenade" by Bruno Mars and killed it.  I followed with "Ain't to Proud to Beg".  My first ever real karaoke.  Thank god people were friendly. haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment